If you don't have a plan in the case of an unexpected life event requiring long-term care, you may be putting yourself and your family at risk. Many clients qualify for benefits but don't know how to take advantage of them.
Are you equipped to handle whatever may come your way?
Five Ways to Maximize Your Retirement
1. Veterans Aid Claims - As a veteran, you may qualify for aid to help pay for Assisted Living, Nursing Home care, or Home Health Care. Only accredited advisors are authorized to represent you. We have been approved by the Department of Veteran's Affairs to advocate for you.
2. Healthcare & Medicaid - If your assets are not managed properly, you may find yourself unable to receive the Medicaid assistance you need. We are experts at helping you navigate a complex system to give you the best chance to qualify for Medicaid assistance.
3. Insurance Products - Long-term insurance helps ease the mind of policy holders, as its benefits reimburse expenses associated with personal and custodial care. Our advisors help you choose a plan that is right for your situation.
4. Estate Planning - No matter how large or how modest, everyone has an estate and something in common—you can’t take it with you when you die. We help you develop a plan to distribute your assets.
5. Investment Advisory - We are both financial planners as well as investment advisors making us able to provide you with the most complete financial solutions and the most extensive product options.